Mason Mount to start, Casemiro dropped?| Can Ten Hag pass the Bournemouth test? Preview & Prediction

  Рет қаралды 13,829

ONE MUFC

ONE MUFC

Ай бұрын

#manchesterunited #premeirleague #masonmount #brunofernandes

Пікірлер: 82
@krishnadewangan5153
@krishnadewangan5153 Ай бұрын
80k done!!! let’s get to 100k bhaiya 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
@aboon20
@aboon20 Ай бұрын
Happy new year 2081 all nepali fans And congratulations Mohak vaai keep going 🔴🇳🇵❤️ # GGMU
@Clbroooooooooooooooooo
@Clbroooooooooooooooooo Ай бұрын
Happy New Year Kta ho
@AayushBasnet-tk5yz
@AayushBasnet-tk5yz Ай бұрын
Happy new year kto
@BruhOnHerb
@BruhOnHerb Ай бұрын
11:57 Areola 👀
@manavbagga9041
@manavbagga9041 Ай бұрын
Many many congratulations mohak bhaiya for 80k ❤. Many more milestones to come. 100k very soon 🔥
@padamneupane5405
@padamneupane5405 Ай бұрын
It's new year here in Nepal. Happy New Year Guys 2081....happy 80k to mohak as well
@ok-hg2in
@ok-hg2in Ай бұрын
UNITED will finish top 5. Spurs dropped points today, its a good opportunity to close the gap between us and villa/spurs
@internationalcollegeinfope8855
@internationalcollegeinfope8855 Ай бұрын
Congratulations Catalan mohak for 80 k
@dhanushna1707
@dhanushna1707 Ай бұрын
Sacking Ten Hag only to short list Potter or Southgate 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
@ONEMUFC
@ONEMUFC Ай бұрын
We do what we want
@harishb732
@harishb732 Ай бұрын
0:25 video link ?
@allinonesports2661
@allinonesports2661 Ай бұрын
Send me also 😅
@crickettalks1995
@crickettalks1995 Ай бұрын
Video link 🖇️ kaha hai ?
@sakshampoudel1231
@sakshampoudel1231 Ай бұрын
Happy new year 2081...
@Rushh11
@Rushh11 Ай бұрын
Congratulations for 80K mohak bhai
@presheetpatil7262
@presheetpatil7262 Ай бұрын
Congratulations mohak bhai for 80k love your content keep growing bhai❤❤
@andrewbhau
@andrewbhau Ай бұрын
Congratulations for 80K Mohak Bhai ! Grately enjoys your videos lately , your reactions are the best.
@harnoorsinghkhurana7432
@harnoorsinghkhurana7432 Ай бұрын
0:25 kaha hai compilation ???
@deveshyadav4223
@deveshyadav4223 Ай бұрын
80k done watching you from last year fa cup final hoping we can win this one
@Kaif-Barca-Fan
@Kaif-Barca-Fan Ай бұрын
congrats for 80k
@aarish22
@aarish22 Ай бұрын
Congratulations for 80k 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 100k soon...
@me_Vipendra
@me_Vipendra Ай бұрын
Waiting for your reply 🙁
@kratos8478
@kratos8478 Ай бұрын
Congratulations on 80k
@harman4298
@harman4298 Ай бұрын
Bhai konsi video link btana United vali apki❤
@imrojalam5346
@imrojalam5346 Ай бұрын
Mohak one request, please don't put the bell sound in between videos. It's too loud and irritating to watch videos in public.
@Vamos6969
@Vamos6969 Ай бұрын
Congratulations for 80k MOHAK Bhai
@yoman123j
@yoman123j Ай бұрын
congratulations for 80.k 🎉
@Soumyajit792
@Soumyajit792 Ай бұрын
Congratulations 🎉 man 👏🏻
@AayushBasnet-tk5yz
@AayushBasnet-tk5yz Ай бұрын
Aaj ham jeetenge muje lag ra he
@dastuhin07
@dastuhin07 Ай бұрын
Ggmu ❤‍🔥
@JBMESSI100
@JBMESSI100 Ай бұрын
Congratulations Mohak vai for 80k, you are one of my favourite youtuber, best of luck for the future.....❤❤❤
@user-kl2ql4gs5y
@user-kl2ql4gs5y Ай бұрын
Congo on 80k
@mazidmufc
@mazidmufc Ай бұрын
Finally 80k completed. Congratulations Mohak bhai 🎉🎉
@nishitbirade7609
@nishitbirade7609 Ай бұрын
Congratulations mohak bhai for 80k 🎉🎉
@Sab.1695
@Sab.1695 Ай бұрын
Which video??
@aniruddhakamble9234
@aniruddhakamble9234 Ай бұрын
Congratulations mohak bhai for 80 k🎉🎉🎉
@nawidkhan8480
@nawidkhan8480 Ай бұрын
❤❤❤
@karansingh-gk7lw
@karansingh-gk7lw Ай бұрын
aaj jeet jayenge
@maehulkumar5700
@maehulkumar5700 Ай бұрын
Congratulations Mohak Bhai for 80k ♥️🔥, 100k soon 🔜 Let's Hope aaj United Dukh na de and win nikal jaye and 80k ki kushi or badh Jaye 🫡 Humare next 4-5 fixtures Are realistically Winnable but won't be shocked if we drop points here .. But we should win this fixture so that we can start to go on a 4-5 Winning fixture!! Let's see what happens 🫡 GGMU ♥️🙏
@pranavshah2176
@pranavshah2176 Ай бұрын
Bournemouth wali video kaha hai jaha tu feature hua tha???
@FF_Gamer_10
@FF_Gamer_10 Ай бұрын
Same question
@rajanshahi3767
@rajanshahi3767 Ай бұрын
Happy Nepali ❤ new year mohak Vai ..love from Nepal
@crickettalks1995
@crickettalks1995 Ай бұрын
0.25 Video link de do
@ajinkyasalunke142
@ajinkyasalunke142 Ай бұрын
Mohak bhai congo for 80k 🎉
@geralt4042
@geralt4042 Ай бұрын
@binodsen8270
@binodsen8270 Ай бұрын
❤❤
@anandgujar227
@anandgujar227 Ай бұрын
Bro Fabrizio confirmed that martial will leave the next season
@kawremulla8628
@kawremulla8628 Ай бұрын
Congratulations 💯🎉 Mohak bhai for 80k
@zenoyt207
@zenoyt207 Ай бұрын
2 Nel To United
@Sports.enthusias
@Sports.enthusias Ай бұрын
Bournemouth wala compilation dekhna hey bhaiya link dedo
@manpreetbhogal6990
@manpreetbhogal6990 Ай бұрын
I dont have any hope from this team 5th chodo 6th ja 7th hi finish krenge
@siddharthpurohit-copilotmode
@siddharthpurohit-copilotmode Ай бұрын
united comeback incoming.
@CR7_video752
@CR7_video752 Ай бұрын
Mohak bhai aap 90k 10 din mai hu jayega
@optimus3054
@optimus3054 Ай бұрын
100K soon❤ United ftw📈
@sandipkarki3367
@sandipkarki3367 Ай бұрын
Kitna back up karta hai eth ka kya aaj bournsmouth ko hara payegi utd, jita match vi ferguson ki legecy aur man utd naam k taur jita hai aabtak, es ojaha se eth ko sack karna padega aura southgate ya garry o neil ko lana padega yehi hai mera thoughts
@yumangrg7639
@yumangrg7639 Ай бұрын
Congratulations Mohak Bhaiya For 80 k🎉❤
@nikhilagarwal3133
@nikhilagarwal3133 Ай бұрын
❤❤❤❤❤❤
@Shivansh-0010
@Shivansh-0010 Ай бұрын
Congratulations Mohak bhaiya for 80k ♥️🔥
@Mayank_Is_Him
@Mayank_Is_Him Ай бұрын
Manchester United 2-0 Bournemouth
@itsankush07
@itsankush07 Ай бұрын
100k karao laundo 😢
@futureastrophysicist.
@futureastrophysicist. Ай бұрын
Ho gye 80 k
@knowandlearn4889
@knowandlearn4889 Ай бұрын
Mohak bhai ke 80k 🎉 Party kab?
@khushalagarwal1249
@khushalagarwal1249 Ай бұрын
80KKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
@vighneshgawas7950
@vighneshgawas7950 Ай бұрын
That Falana dikana is permanent 😂
@waseemawan3683
@waseemawan3683 Ай бұрын
Hard to be a United fan... #GGMU
@adityasmenon9
@adityasmenon9 Ай бұрын
Southgate and potter wtf , how are we even linked with these mediocre managers man. What are we doing my god
@Rohandeore233
@Rohandeore233 Ай бұрын
0:18 I won but at what cost
@rionelmausi
@rionelmausi Ай бұрын
GGMU
@rajatbenjwal
@rajatbenjwal Ай бұрын
please help me out , i want to buy good quality football jersey , so where to buy can anyone help me,
@maehulkumar5700
@maehulkumar5700 Ай бұрын
Bro Try Full time store , mene try ki thi it was good First copy h of course but Quality is good 👍
@AnuragSingh-wr3xv
@AnuragSingh-wr3xv Ай бұрын
Martial leaving as a free agent
@kairosa07
@kairosa07 Ай бұрын
hiii
@goldenboy1435
@goldenboy1435 Ай бұрын
Ten haag win this match or leave the club
@Pinkeshrathor2004
@Pinkeshrathor2004 Ай бұрын
Mohak Bhai apko sach mein lagta hai ki United champion league khelige 😅
@ajinkyasalunke142
@ajinkyasalunke142 Ай бұрын
1% chance 99% faith
@bimanmondal5615
@bimanmondal5615 Ай бұрын
Bro he is backing ten hag 😂
@user-vh4wj9zy9p
@user-vh4wj9zy9p Ай бұрын
#gws_angry_rantman
@manishrollins4582
@manishrollins4582 Ай бұрын
United 0 : 5 Bournemouth
@Put_in_
@Put_in_ Ай бұрын
How shameless you are bruh,this club is dead
@sub_n33urath122
@sub_n33urath122 Ай бұрын
Link Bournemouth video ka please
@rishimathur1636
@rishimathur1636 Ай бұрын
Moku bhai 80k ki shubkaminaya
XAVI SACKED | BARCELONA "A CLUB IN MESS"
9:36
ONE MUFC
Рет қаралды 21 М.
ШЕЛБИЛАР | bayGUYS
24:45
bayGUYS
Рет қаралды 700 М.
Trágico final :(
01:00
Juan De Dios Pantoja
Рет қаралды 30 МЛН
ISSEI funny story😂😂😂Strange World | Magic Lips💋
00:36
ISSEI / いっせい
Рет қаралды 169 МЛН
Shabaash Shaheeno aisey hi izat karwao! CriCom ep : 318
15:37
Arsalan Naseer
Рет қаралды 40 М.
The Future of Champions League is Doomed
7:05
Nitro Football
Рет қаралды 23 М.
dream11 me Rank 1 lana hai to ye Galti kabhi mat krna|| dream11 rank 1 tips and tricks
13:23
Trying Delhi's Viral Vada Pavs | The Urban guide
12:13
The Urban Guide
Рет қаралды 300 М.
Почему ТАЙСОН ЗАСМУЩАЛСЯ? #shorts
0:37
Тайна ММА
Рет қаралды 1,3 МЛН
Ishowspeed, Grealish,Salah,Ronaldo🤯 #football #short #youtubeshorts
0:32
Vs Football Universe 5.00
Рет қаралды 2,3 МЛН